How to Prepare for Your Design Appointment
February 24, 2023
Tips and Tricks for the Best Design Appointment Experience
Being prepared for your design appointment is the best thing you can do to ensure a successful experience in our Design Studio. Our designer is here to guide you through the entire process in order to achieve your desired aesthetic. Here are a few tips to help you best prepare for your appointment:
- Take a virtual tour of our Design Studio on our website to familiarize yourself with the space and selections to choose from
- “Personalize Your Home” on our website to view additional structural options available for your plan - click here for personalization options
- Create a list of the spaces in a home that are most important to your lifestyle and priority of additional investments
- An “Additional Options” list will be sent to you prior to your appointment to review and highlight any areas of interest
- If seeking any additional options on top of the included selections, create a target budget and use your priority list to ensure you invest in the areas most beneficial to you. All additional option pricing will be provided during the appointment
- Take a drive through our neighborhoods to find inspiration for your exterior
- Bring in any interior and exterior inspiration to convey your aesthetic to our Designer
- You can also checkout Riverwood Home's design boards on Pinterest created by our Designer to see which design style fits you best
As there are many decisions to make and selections to choose from, ensuring you are prepared for your appointment will make it much more enjoyable. The experience in the Design Studio is an exciting part of the process for building your beautiful new home!
For more information about the Design Studio, Click Here!